Vanastra CRC Nursery Re-opening Requirements
- Pre-screening by a Parent/Guardian must be done prior to attending the church nursery, please keep your child home from church if they experience any of the following signs or symptoms:
-Fever (temperature of 37.8°C or greater)
-Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
-New or worsening cough
-Sore throat, trouble swallowing
-Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion
-Decrease or loss of smell or taste
-Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
-Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles
- There will be a maximum of 15 children (not including nursery attendants) in the toddler nursery. At this time, only children age 0-3 will be accepted into the nursery; no exceptions.
- Parents may only enter the Nursery Entry Area one at a time. Please keep your distance while you are waiting for your turn. Upon Entry:
- Immediately use hand sanitizer (parent and child).
- Sign in using the attendance binder.
- Coats and Diaper bags get hung on a hook in the Entry Area with a piece of masking tape clearly labelling whose belongings they are.
- The nursery attendants will also sign in on the attendance sheet, and must wear a mask. As their last duty on Sundays, they will sanitize as much as they can prior to leaving, using the provided spray (custodians will do a follow-up clean on Monday).
- The infant nursery is not to be used by anyone except nursing mothers; they must fill in the provided sign in sheet for tracking purposes if they use the room.
- According to the gathering limits, all Sunday attenders - including adults and children in both sanctuary and nursery - count toward our current cap of 82. Therefore, please let the ushers know if you have anyone from your household in the nursery when you enter the sanctuary.