Our church facilities are a former grade school. From 1941 - 1971 the Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Clinton (also known as RCAF Clinton) served as a training unit for radar operations. During this time our building was a school for children whose parents served on the base. Following the closure of the base, the buildings were sold to real estate developer John Van Gastel and now make up the small village of Vanastra. The Vanastra Public School continued to be an education centre for those living in the area for several years. In 2002, our church took up the opportunity to purchase the building in order to have more space available for church programs.